1 package of Extra Soft Tofu
1/2lb Sirloin Beef, thinly sliced
6 Clams in the shell
6 Mussel Meats
6 Squid Rings
1/2 cup Yellow Onion, sliced
2 TBSP Sesame Oil
1 TBSP Garlic
2 TBSP Sunny's Kimchee Seasoning
1 1/2 TSP Salt
1/2 TSP Black Pepper
3 cups Water
1 Green Onion, chopped (optional)
1. Cut Ingredients – onion, jalapeno, mushrooms, and beef.
2. Cook Beef – preheat a large pot on low heat for minute. Add 2 tbs of sesame oil and the beef. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
3. Cook Vegetables – add onion, mushrooms, jalapeno, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add Water – add water and Sunny's Kimchee Seasoning. Bring to a boil.
5. Add Seafood – cover with lid for 5 minutes on high.
6. Add Tofu – cover with lid for 5 minutes on high.
Serve and Garnish – serve with a bowl of rice and garnish soup with chopped green onions (optional).
*Feel free to use beef cubed for stew and any kind of vegetables or seafood that you would like to add!
*If you are using frozen seafood thaw under running water first.